The children of the night --
-- what music they make...
Nash the Slash - Children of the Night (from Children of the Night, 1981) - Reminiscent of Suicide, if Suicide was a one-man show fronted by the Claude Rains version of the Invisible Man.
The album, a true lost classic of the postpunk/synth/new wave era is currently unavailable from the official website, but eMusic has a veritable cornucopia of the enigmatic performer's material available for download. The covers of "Dead Man's Curve" and "Smoke on the Water" are alone worth the (quite reasonable) subscription cost of the service.
Friday, October 05, 2007
Halloween Countdown: October 5 – hear us howl in the evening
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ya know, I have always liked bats. I wasn't even terribly freaked by the one that kept getting into our house (we named it Fernando). But after the recent Nat'l Geo article on zooonotic diseases & the first death-by-rabies in decades in this state, determined to have been transmitted by a bat, I'm starting to find them a little scary.
Post a Comment