Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Halloween Countdown: October 2 – if it wasn't for your misfortune


Have you picked out your Halloween costume yet? Choosing the appropriate outfit can be an arduous process, given the sheer amount of options available. Adding to the confusion is the fact that a full 96% of ready-made costumes carry the "Sexy" qualifier -- because a "Space Mutant with Oozing Entrails" costume becomes that much better when it showcases one's cleavage.

I was thinking of simply reusing my costume from last Halloween, considering the amount of time and effort I invested in putting it together, although I might follow the example of this Italio-disco track...

Forbidden Fruits - Disco Halloween (from a 1986 12" single; collected on I Love Disco Diamonds Vol. 23, 2003)

...and go dressed up as a New Order song from the Brotherhood period. Come to think of it, I've got all the makings of a killer "Shellshock" costume already lying around the house...

1 comments:

John AKA Reggaexx said...

I'm diggin' what I'm hearing! Keep 'em coming!