Tuesday, May 08, 2007

visual synergy: left of the cacklefruit

It's a balmy Tuesday in May, and the clock on the wall says "It's time for another lazy music video post." Our special for two day is two eggs served over easy, with just a dash of pretense:



Front 242 - Headhunter - "A year here and he still dreamed of ovoidspace, hope fading nightly. All the Lipitor he took, all the shells he'd cracked and the pans he greased in the Big Coop, and he'd still see the matrix in his dreams, bright yellow circles of yoke unfolding across that sticky, colorless void... "



The Cure - Let's Go to Bed - "Lol, when Robert Smith asks you to share an apartment with him, you say "NO!!!"

I know there's something I've missed, but that's just as well. I ought to keep a close eye on the cholesterol intake, right?

2 comments:

tgronke said...

I thought the egg video was one of the ads rejected by A.G Edwards brokerage...

Silent 3 said...

i especially don't want to spend any time with someone who's "shaking like milk."