What's this you say? You're running low on nightmare fuel? No problem, I've got something that should carry you until the next service station of unquiet dreams...
Don't worry about returning the favor, friend. It's the least I could do.
Naz Nomad & The Nightmares - I Had Too Much to Dream (Last Night) (from Give Daddy the Knife, Cindy, 1984) - In which The Damned's garage-rockin' alter egos barnstorm through the Electric Prunes' psychedelic classic from 1966. Don't let the mediocre reviews by garage rock purists put you off -- this album is retro-revival done right.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
peculiar indeed
Posted by
bitterandrew
at
3:20 PM
Labels: comics, cover songs, garage rock, laziness, nightmare fuel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Opening that image at full size caused my browser to crash. I think it was trying to spare me the horror.
Poor, noble Firefox, we barely knew ye...
No wonder it's the browser of choice for so many!
Post a Comment