Wednesday, June 20, 2007

we regret to inform you


A few minutes ago I brushed the back of my hand up against a stinging nettle plant by the patio, and my fingers are starting to swell up like balloons. I feel as if I dipped my left hand in molten lead.

As soon as I can fit my hands into my pair of work gloves again, that treacherous little excuse for a plant is going to die. Painfully and slowly.

The Alleycats - Give Me a Little Pain (from a 1978 single; collected on Dangerhouse Singles: Volume 2, 1992) - Oh, I've got plenty at the moment, but I like to share. This was on the flipside to the "Nothing Means Nothing Anymore" single, but I think it's a far superior track that should have been the rightful a-side. A very nice bit of early L.A. punk rawk.

0 comments: